Pasteurized for Safety and Healthy Living
Safe Food Corporation
- Pasteurized to eliminate harmful bacteria.
- Natural nutriens maintained.
- Fullfilled FDA standard.
- Free from umpleasant odour.
- 100& safe to consume.
- Unseen but harmful bacteria inside the eggs can be eliminated.
- Going through a mineral oil coating process to coat a protection layer over the shell to replace the cuticle layer which has been removed during the pasteurization process.
- No crack eggs will be packed and stored.
Committed to Offer Sage Eggs to the Markets
Safe Food Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd established as a joint venture company between Korean Technology Provider (Safe Food Corporation) with Malaysian and Korean business investors in early of year 2007.
The formulation of the company are mainly for providing safer eggs for consumer, at the same time, develop the new survival market for eggs industries in Malaysia. SFCM is capable of producing or processing up to 72 millions pieces of eggs annually.
SFCM is also the 1st licensed mass production manufacturing plant of Safe Food Corporation (Korea) who owned the patent technology of producing pasteurized shell eggs.